Thursday 15 January 2009

Questionairre Analysis








The people that I gave the survey to were predominantly females. This is due to the school as it is primarily a girl’s school. I asked this question to see what market my magazine would be targeting. The way this may affect my magazine is that they may need to make the magazine a bit more feminine as the school is predominantly female.



Only 67% of the people said that they wouldn’t buy a Drum n Bass magazine. I asked this question to see how big the market for Drum n Bass, and then see if it is profitable. The way this may affect my magazine is that I may have to target a minority of people, which may make it harder to sell the magazine. I could choose not to produce the magazine at all.




There is a 50/50 split between the people that would pay £1.99 and £3.49. I asked this question to find out how much people would be willing to pay for the magazine. Then from seeing how much people would be willing to pay I would come up with a price that is suitable and profitable.



The results for this question are similar. This shows that the audience have different tastes and preferences. The impact of this on my magazine will be that we can change the free gifts given with the magazine each month as the audience like all of the gifts equally.



The results were close between all the choices I offered. This shows that the audience has different preferences. This suggests to me that I should include all these topics as there is a variety of tastes.

No comments: