Wednesday 29 April 2009

Double Page Spread (Final)



For my double page spread I also had no first draft to compare my final copy too. Therefore, I will describe in stages how I produced my DPS. Firstly, I chose what my DPS was going to be based on and I chose 'The Top 10 Artists of the Month'. Then, I typed up all the information for my DPS. The next challenge I faced was laying out the information in an attractive, yet professional way. After that, the colours yellow, red and white were the dominant colours of the DPS. So I started experimenting with design and ended up putting the top three artists explanatory information in yellow boxes. Two red stripes were also designed to go across the page, and also it contrasted well with the rest of the DPS. Codes and conventions such as page numbers weer complied with again.

No comments: