Wednesday 29 April 2009

Table of Contents (Final)



I did not have a first draft to compare my final copy of the table contents to, therefore I will say the key stages of the development of my TOC. Firstly, I required a photo for my background since I wanted a photo as my background for the TOC. Therefore, I took a photo of a street and decided to edit it and add effects to suit the theme of my magazine more by adding the following effects; blurring, graphite pen and fresco. I then focused on the cover lines, so I chose to use fonts from my magazine cover to keep the theme consistent and used the two fonts 'Avenger' and 'N-Gage'. Once I had arranged my articles on my TOC, I had to choose the colours appropriate to fit in with the theme of my magazine and contrast well with the other feature of the TOC. Finally, I added the page number to comply with codes and conventions.

No comments: