Sunday 21 March 2010

No Typical Love Story - Moodboard

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



The visual moodboard I created on Animoto featured a variety of photos which would give my audience an insight as to what our film would be about. I decided to feature photos of Zac Efron as he is featured in films similar to ours such as; High School Musical, and is admired by many girls in my target audience age bracket. Zac Efron resembles Chase in our film. I then featured film posters of films such as; High School Musical, Mean Girls and A Cinderella Story, which are all films similar to ours in terms of storyline and genre. Images of Marylebone High Street and Paddington Gardens were included, as these are some of the locations in which the film will be shot. I featured images of a diary with hearts and writing, and a heart on the beach as it is obviously a love story. Finally, I featured images of a heart made out of barbed wire covered in blood, and an image of Romeo and Juliet as this constructs the theme of forbidden love.

No comments: