Monday 22 March 2010

Planning

Filming Schedule:

Our group consists of three members (Nikola Mimic, Christina Sukar and Megan Duffy), which is a relatively large group. Therefore, I thought that planning our time ahead would help to divide up the responsibilities, set deadlines, which all members would be able to see by checking my blog.



Contact List:

I made a contact list in order to be able to contact any of the group members or cast if necessary outside of school time, or during school time to remind or ensure any of the group members where to meet, or what they’re responsibility is. Despite, knowing all of the group members and casts free periods, there were times when one of the members or actors was not in the common room, and would therefore need to be contacted. I also took all of the members and actors emails if I needed to sell any files, but I did not use emails for communication as it is not as effective as texting or calling. Also, all of the group members had each other added on Facebook which eased communication outside of school.



Time Plan:

I created a time plan for my A2 course on Excel, to ensure that I meet deadlines and plan my time effectively. Through creating a time plan, it will ensure that as a group we can manage our time effectively, and ensure that deadlines are met.



Planning and Research - Presentation:

Animatic No Typical Love Story Nik Mimic from St Marylebone Media Studies on Vimeo.

No comments: